Monday, February 10, 2014

¡Felicidades!

Today is a really great day. I've only been up for a few hours, but already it is good. I just found out that my old roommate (and landlord) in Spain is pregnant!! While I was living with this Colombian beauty, she received her papers to live legally in Spain. It was such an exciting day! She was then able to bring her husband over from Colombia to live with her *finally, after about a year and a half of being apart* and help him get a job and his own papers.

Now, a year and a half after he arrived, they are pregnant!! I am so extremely happy for them! She mentioned that she is prone to miscarriages and is very delicate right now, so I am hoping and praying for the best! She is going to be a great mom. She used to come to my door all the time, knock and say "Quieras?" and when I would open my door, she would be standing there with a plate full of food, or the table set for two and a delicious spread laid out.
¡Felicidades Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment