Thursday, September 5, 2013

A *Likely* Explanation

If you're wondering what "Two-Thirty-Four" is, I'm not sure I can accurately describe what it is besides that it is a number. It is probably a place; a location on a map, a latitude and a longitude. It is possibly a street number or a room number. It could be time at which to meet and the time it takes to get there. It might be the number of days before something or the number of days after. It may be a price and a bill, a page number, the number on a paint chip or the number of jelly beans in a jar. My guess is that is the number of M&M's I could eat in under a minute. Essentially, it has the potential to be everything, anything, or nothing at all.

Its true meaning is something that will *likely* remain my dorky secret, but I will tell you it has something to do with one of my favourite things. So this blog is meant to be everything to me, anything to you, nothing to people who don't read it. And it will be one of my favourite things. It is the essence of 234.

No comments:

Post a Comment