Monday, August 25, 2014

'Somebody Like You'

Listening to 'Somebody Like You' by Keith Urban... makes me think of my very best, best friend. And 'Something More' by Sugarland.... "I get home, 7:30, the house is dirty.. but it can wait!" heh.

Been thinking about this girl a lot for the last couple of days. Coming across things she's given me or being reminded of moments we've shared.

Coke and Mattresses.

Forgetting to take long pants and sweaters to camp.

About a million mix cd's from ages past to almost present day, one of which I found under a seat in the car when I was cleaning it out the other day (love little surprises like that!)

For some reason we both liked country music. Not ALL country songs, but random ones. And Linkin Park. Our list of favourite songs include everything from hymns to rock and pop and even songs in languages we don't understand... pretty much, if you can move to it, we like it. HAHA.

Miss your face girl.

Come back from the best vacation ever and chill with me on a beach (I'll buy you ALL the suntan lotion that you need.. and we both know that is an investment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment